It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a red flag it can be but it shouldn't be the final deciding factor as to whether the player is good enough or not. Maybe that player is a late bloomer or maybe he wasn't lucky enough to get that desired move earlier?
That last one is a red flag to me

Yes a red flag it can be but it shouldn't be the final deciding factor as to whether the player is good enough or not. Maybe that player is a late bloomer or maybe he wasn't lucky enough to get that desired move earlier?
Maybe,just doesn't seem a good chance to take and khaldoon did say only players that improve the squad

We signed Ferna himself at 28. Nzonzi isn't that much older.
Well said (big) shak plus I think Steven Nzonzi is very much underrated perhaps because he doesn't play for a big club which is one lreason why people watch him play.

The same Nzonzi who is in the France team that just won football's biggest prize (Net Spend trophy aside for a lurking dippers) as opposed to Fabinho who didn't make the squad.

Yeh but Pogba made it in to that squad too so it doesn’t say much

Yeh but Pogba made it in to that squad too so it doesn’t say much
It’s amazing how city fans refuse to rate Pogba. He’s brilliant, why is it so hard to accept that a player who plays for Manchester United can be good? Grow up.

It’s amazing how city fans refuse to rate Pogba. He’s brilliant, why is it so hard to accept that a player who plays for Manchester United can be good? Grow up.

It is a bit strange isn’t it. I’m yet to be convinced he’s brilliant. Definitely a good player. Has moments of brilliance, sure. So inconsistent though and whether it’s the manager and style of play or just his shortcomings as a player it can be hard to tell.

One thing is for certain that his contributions haven’t justified the hype nor the £90m+bonuses and agent fees. I think that fact allows a lot of us City folk, jaded as we are, to see fit to deride him. Oh and as you say he’s wearing red which doesn’t help.

Not sure I’d ever like to see him play for us but I’d certainly be interested in how he’d go under Pep and I think he’d be far better utilised.

I have watched Pogba an awful lot at all his clubs brilliant he defiantly is not, good going forward occasionally good defensively because of his size quite often,
But never the two together, because he is a dumb fuck yes there are quite a lot of stupid players who are quite good but he has to be told where to stand and what to do . a positional imbecile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.