It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not getting games at Madrid at all, Madrid doing what they do best in recent years and ruin players. He was incredible at Frankfurt he was at wasnt it?

yeah he was looking great before he went there - the clips ive seen of him, he looks like he has put weight on as well however - has he picked up injuries since being at Madrid?

He must also have a deecnt amount left on his contract as well so IM guessing he wouldnt come cheap at all

This false 9/attacking mid sounds a lot like Havertz to me, yet everyone and his dog is saying he's off to Chelsea. I remember @tolmie's hairdoo saying City were really in for him a while ago, anything new on that front?

But Joao Felix sounds a hell of a lot like that too. Bad year at Atleti in a style of play that really doesn't suit him, but was INCREDIBLE at Benfica for his age and looks a Pep player. Would cost the earth but worth it for the pissboiling and tears alone. Also looks like a young Sergio.

Felix was the best player on the pitch when Atletico knocked the dippers out of the CL, just oozed class.

If we get kane then us hitting the posts and creating 20 chances and converting none are finished.

This geezer would score 40 goals a season with our style of play. He's totally different to anything we have, it's a no brainer for me.

Levy wants to recoup the money for the new stadium, spurs are going to tread water next season, Mourinho will he gone in 6 months, I'd just say to spurs name your price.

Let's see how much piss gets boiled if we put a bid in for him.

If we get kane then us hitting the posts and creating 20 chances and converting none are finished.

This geezer would score 40 goals a season with our style of play. He's totally different to anything we have, it's a no brainer for me.

Levy wants to recoup the money for the new stadium, spurs are going to tread water next season, Mourinho will he gone in 6 months, I'd just say to spurs name your price.

Let's see how much piss gets boiled if we put a bid in for him.

Would love Kane, although Jimenez I rate just as high and could be better suited (apart from the fact he’s older). Both would score a bucket load for City.

I’m unsure how we buy one this year, with Aguero still here. I do think our big striker signing is next year once Aguero leaves.

Not too sure on the name your price strategy :-)

Would love Kane, although Jimenez I rate just as high and could be better suited (apart from the fact he’s older). Both would score a bucket load for City.

I’m unsure how we buy one this year, with Aguero still here. I do think our big striker signing is next year once Aguero leaves.

Not too sure on the name your price strategy :-)
Oh its quite simple.

We say to levy name your price between 50m and 80m, he comes back and tells us to fuck off. :)

Havertz makes the mose sense from False 9/ attacking midfielder/ front 3 type player. Theres literally no one else that makes more sense than that.

COME ON CITY GAZUMP IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.