£30m - Torres
£30m - Ake
£70m - koulibaly
£90m - Havertz
=£220m

£50m - Sane
£60m - Zinchenko, Angelino, Stones, Otamendi
=£110m

Net=£110m and that's being fairly conservative on the sales.

I’m glad you’re not selling our players

This false 9/attacking mid sounds a lot like Havertz to me, yet everyone and his dog is saying he's off to Chelsea. I remember @tolmie's hairdoo saying City were really in for him a while ago, anything new on that front?

But Joao Felix sounds a hell of a lot like that too. Bad year at Atleti in a style of play that really doesn't suit him, but was INCREDIBLE at Benfica for his age and looks a Pep player. Would cost the earth but worth it for the pissboiling and tears alone. Also looks like a young Sergio.

Would love us to sign Havertz.

£30m - Torres
£30m - Ake
£70m - koulibaly
£90m - Havertz
=£220m

£50m - Sane
=£110m

We won't get anything other than a small amount for nico as he will the leave the same way all our older ones do I expect,angel 20m maybe,same for john,i think zinchy is safe

Would love us to sign Havertz.

£30m - Torres
£30m - Ake
£70m - koulibaly
£90m - Havertz
=£220m

£50m - Sane
=£110m

Firstly no way will we get Harvetz unless he has a huge u-turn or we' blow them out of the water" with a very sudden offer

Secondly I dont think we will get 60m fot those four:

Angelino - the club eh is at have already made noises that they cant afford o take him on permanent -they are either broke or trying to get the price dropped from the original 15m i think it was.
Otamendi - due to his wages we will prbably have to give him away practically as a free

Angelino - the club eh is at have already made noises that they cant afford o take him on permanent -they are either broke or trying to get the price dropped from the original 15m i think it was.

RB Leipzig have let it be known that they are currently not in a position to buy Angelino, nor are they in a position to buy Schick who they have had on loan from Roma. From the German press, it appears that they are confident of reaching another loan deal with us for Angelino, but Roma will likely not play ball and will sell Schick elsewhere. That RB have also signed Hee-chan Hwang and Benjamin Henrichs from RB Salzburg and AS Monaco, respectively, suggests that they have had money to spend but used it for other areas of their squad. It could be hardball, of course, but given how many loan players we have and the need to clear the decks, I could see us negotiating another deal with them.

Firstly no way will we get Harvetz unless he has a huge u-turn or we' blow them out of the water" with a very sudden offer

Secondly I dont think we will get 60m fot those four:

Otamendi - due to his wages we will prbably have to give him away practically as a free
I agree on Havertz and I always think it's stupid when fans say things like 'they're signing him for £20m that's a bargain we should match the bid', because the club obviously has to put a lot of time into a transfer and showing a player that your interested in them. So you can't just swoop in. What I'm hoping is we've actually been talking to Havertz and leverkusen this whole time, we just haven't heard about because it's under wraps. Unlikely I know, but that's the hope.

On the second point about overvaluing the players, I think £50-60m would maybe be about right because angelino and zinchenko do have value and won't be on massive wages. Someone replied saying I'd undervalued them so everyone has different opinions, but I'd say £60m isn't too unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.