It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to give them anything ? Messi and us must have looked at the contract
If we weren’t going to pay anything there would be no talk of compromises and meetings between Messi and Barcelona. He’d just turn up. I think we and Messi would rather pay something and get agreement rather than depend on lawyers and courts, even if Messi’s lawyers are confident it would be messy and take time.
Expect FIFA making an interim decision is a fallback if talks fail.

Pep doesnt want to be a bad guy in Barcelona. He doesnt want to be a manager who took messi from barca, So such saying might havve come from media.
Pep must have said - well i dont want u to leave barca but if u really want to leave you are ore than welcome at city.

Clearly you're buying arguably the best player in the world so you would hope so(and I'm sure that will be a factor), but if the deal isn't right we will walk and while I again would love Messi, I trust the club to make the call on this
Fully agree with this. Having said that I, and I suspect you also will be disappointed if we don't land him.

I’ve finally caught up, again.
So we’re still no further on from yesterday/the day before.
We know that the plane he uses flew from Fort Lauderdale to Rosario earlier today, and might pick up his Dad and take him to Barcelona tomorrow, where there could be a meeting on Thursday, and that Txiki is in Spain seeing his son.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the thread, but based on Marcotti's article, la Liga cannot stop the transfer of a players registration unless it is to a domestic side. la Liga cannot stop the transfer of any registration for any player internationally as that is under fifa jurisdiction. Link is below if interested.

We should not be paying them a penny let alone send players their way for free. If as quoted, between wages and the amortized fee, our costs increase at least 100 million per season prior to any sponsorship changes in a covid world and a FFP world. We're not going to get our hands dirty or land killing blows, we are always defensive, and this makes it a hassle not worth the effort and the bs every one will throw our way. Pay the fuckers nada. They have zero credibility.

We know that the plane he uses flew from Fort Lauderdale to Rosario earlier today, and might pick up his Dad and take him to Barcelona tomorrow, where there could be a meeting on Thursday, and that Txiki is in Spain seeing his son.
We knew about the meeting already, though I’ll admit we didn’t know about the plane, let’s be honest though we didn’t think he was gonna walk to Barcelona : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.