It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Duncan castles podcast ( dislike him, but does get some info spot on)

Proposed package is approx 700m euros over 5 years. Will be structured innovatively. Could be thru equity but would be complicated as they would need to give the valuation of the cfg group

Podcast just came online, so some aggregators will do a better job of summarizing

If he is a free agent we dont need to pay a penny to barca,perhaps his dad is there to pack his sons case for him, he is not negioating for us,he is only there to get his son out of the club,that is when we get involved
Edited for fingers crossed accuracy....

If he is a free agent we dont need to pay a penny to barca,perhaps his dad is there to put his sons case to them,he is not negioating for us,he is only there to get his son out of the club,that is when we get involved
So whats his dad negotiating if he’s a free agent? IMO he’ll negotiate a fee that allows barcelona to save face, us to get him for a reasonable fee. He isn’t negotiating for us, but in reality anything he agrees to is what we’ll pay. I ‘ll be very surprised if we don’t pay something in the €90 - 100mill range in the end, either cash or €75mill plus player.

Listening to Duncan castles podcast ( dislike him, but does get some info spot on)

Proposed package is approx 700m euros over 5 years. Will be structured innovatively. Could be thru equity but would be complicated as they would need to give the valuation of the cfg group

Podcast just came online, so some aggregators will do a better job of summarizing

Ahh he had the article ready
Record Sport understands that Messi has agreed financial terms worth €700million (currently £623m) over the course of five years in the employ of City Football Group, the Premier League club's holding company

im pretty certain i saw that plane at mcr either yesterday or the day before ,i didn't see the 10 on the tail, but defo saw that colour and type at or going toward signature, it could be one very similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.