It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
happens in every thread,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment ,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment
War and Peace frog.

You certainly aren't a moron but this is do-able financially. My issue would be raising the cash rather than meeting FFP. For that, we might have to sell someone we'd prefer not to.

Under FFP we can lose up to €10m a year in a 3-year period, which equates to £27m or £9m a year. We've made profits of £10m per annum the last 2 years, plus we can add back about £30m per annum in allowable expenses. That means our FFP-adjusted profit is something like £40m in each of the last 2 years, leaving us £49m a year to play with and still just about meet FFP.

If Messi brings in £40m a year additional commercial income, that's nearly £90m a year we've got to play with. That equates, over 5 years, to a £450m outlay, which is the same as a £150m fee and £60m a year wages. And that £450m is very much the worst case scenario I'd say. £300m sounds more like it.

And in the current financial year we've sold Sane, Garcia will go to Barcelona and I suspect Zinchenko will be surplus to requirements. The latter two cost us nothing so that could see a £50m profit, plus the £35m+ from Sane.
There's also Sane and Silva's wages off the books too. That's quite a big wedge no doubt.

happens in every thread,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment ,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment,someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment someone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the momentsomeone suggest a scenario ,people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment, someone suggests a scenario people start flapping, our resident experts give their opinions thick fucks then ask 100 questions each starting with what if,our experts keep answering,people like myself get more and more pissed off with the thread,we get told if we dont like it dont read it,people with less than 10 posts in 15 years are demanding TH gives more info,he hasnt got anything at the moment

By the time i've read this, Messi will have signed! By the time i've read this, Messi will have signed! By the time i've read this, Messi will have signed! By the time i've read this, Messi will have signed! By the time i've read this, Messi will have signed!

His years in america is a pipe dream,once barca gets sorted out he will go back and be a ambassor for them,barca is in his heart ,he will go back so dont get your hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.