It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezzy says the messi deal isn’t happening

1*gYN4yDWBmuCp-beUIx5twQ.gif

Except the point is it is pretty much impossible to rock solid sure unless a) he's taking a 50% paycut and we aren't paying a fee or b) we are "creating" c.€200m of player sale profits. The point on Castles podcast that I responded to suggested using shares could never be "rock solid" because it has never been tried before.

So your simple analysis is probably wishful thinking. And that is why some of us are interested. In fact, given there is no debate as to whether he's actually going to improve us or be fun to watch, how we can actually afford him whilst protecting the next 10 years of success is some people's key interest in the days before we sign him. It is mine.
I’ll trust the professionals who are running our club.
im amazed that anyone is still falling for his bullshit. Said we'd have Ait-Nouri, Camavinga and Aouar confirmed by now right? Said they were all 100% as far as I can remember. Can't remember who the other three were.
Some very gullable, naive people in this world and a lot of em seem to frequent this forum.

The regulations for FFP are in place to monitor the profitability and to ensure clubs are sustainable. In other words FFP focuses on the profit and loss account of clubs.
Shares affect the balance sheet and have nothing to do with the P&L.

UEFA or anybody when monitoring FFP cannot turn around to us and say let's look at everything else. If they started looking at balance sheets then Barca, United etc would be completely fucked.

The selling of shares to employees is quite a normal business transaction. The only difference is in football once again is that our owners are ahead of the curve.
That’s totally naive. Any device used to circumvent FFP is bound to be scrutinised. (Whether we’d risk it is another matter.)

Last edited:
I had to save it, just for how ridiculous it was. This is in addition to categorically denying we were at all interested in Koulibaly btw. For everyone's reading pleasure:

Everything about that post screams 18 years old, plays football manager, does nowt else. I'm sure they're a nice person in real life, but its pure childish fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.