It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won't matter to the people who can't stop running for the flap cave every time a click baiter shows up chatting shite on Twitter. Some people on here took the loony idea that Pep has somehow decided to tell Messi to stay at Barca as gospel. Calling for Pep to be sacked, some of them.
There's a fair few rags/dippers infesting the forum, not difficult to spot the culprit's.

Although there are a few needy, soft arse blues who like a flap, and need a slap.

It's been a good day Blues, go to bed.

Messi and his dad are men of their word, with each passing hour, they are closer to the end game and making good on it :)
Had just woken up to news that he is staying 90% on Twitter (didn't want him anyway)

But then saw this post and calmed down a bit.

Nonetheless a BIG circus

Making love to Catalina from Catalonia or a Gob Job given by Becky from Beswick by the bins outside Mary D’s?

I know what I’d do if I was him.

Anyone else starting to think this might just be a big game? I understand messi loves Barcelona however the way they’ve treated him the past week or so is fucking horrendous,bartomeu and the board are just being complete and utter cunts,the reason I think he could be playing a big game is that I’m pretty sure if I and many others were in messis shoes after the way they’ve treated him you’d just tell them to fuck off and take it to court?

Well what a surprise.....if he ends up staying till next summer then there is more chance of him never leaving - bartomeu would be out and the club would have new players.

To me after what he has stated then it is now or never

I cant see his dad flying all that way to then give in so quick...hopefully this is Bartomeu again telling lies through his media whores

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.