It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Messi is shitting on us, if this rumour is true. I just don’t think he wants to take this to the courts as (a) he might lose and (b) I doubt he wants to fight his beloved Barcelona in court. If he stays it isn’t the end of the world, and if Barce end up paying a pissed off player a fortune for a year and then lose him on a free, then that **** Bartomeu will be justly rewarded.

really don`t understand what will have changed in a few hours to make him stay to be honest? are they gonna keep his best mate at barca? no! have they improved their financial position and stopped losing money hand over fist? no! have they got a manager in that leo wants to play for and thinks can make the team better? no! and will barca make a huge number of quality signings to make them a lot better in this current climate? no! pretty sure there can be nothing as it stands to have a had such a turnaround in a few hours! all huff and bluff imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.