It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, what else can he say?
Of course they’re working on Messi leaving. You really think he would fly halfway across the globe to give up after one meeting?

How about "No, he has already left the club"?

His yes response hardly gives the impression of a man who is confident in his position that Messi no longer plays for them.

It doesn't look good for us. Its only a few days ago that Messi no longer considered himself a Barca player. Now his father and agent is saying yes to the possibility of him staying at the club Messi believes he has already left?

Reporter: "Is there a possibility that Messi will stay at Barcelona?" Jorge Messi: "Not a chance." Reporter: "How was the meeting with Bartomeu?" Jorge Messi: "Shit,he's a ****".

He ain't exactly gonna say that,is he......maybe it's a front for the fans etc.
They gotta look like they are willing to listen and talk to Barca,imo.

As much as I want Messi I am more concerned about the defensive signings we still require.

We simply can't afford to not sign another CB and LB if we are going to realistically compete for the major prizes again. I know some will say there is plenty of time but we are just over 2 weeks away from the start of the season and players benefit from time to settle in first.

Look at Chelsea apparently spunking another £89m on Havertz - they are getting the business done.

It doesn't look good for us. Its only a few days ago that Messi no longer considered himself a Barca player. Now his father and agent is saying yes to the possibility of him staying at the club Messi believes he has already left?
Not looking good would be him signing a new two year contract with Barca. Saying he might see out his existing contract and leave for nothing is fine. He would be calling their bluff.

Always the chance he renews with new leaders but that’s the chance Barca may take. We aren’t at that point though.. he could sign with us in January and come season after next for nothing for a year or two.

I still see the most likely outcome is they let him go at a price.

looks like it’s over

I think this could be a bluff from Jorge. He knows Barto needs money from the sale to pay off the debt hes accumulated. Jorge is calling his bluff by saying he'll leave for free next year. In other words its Barto's last chance to cash in by selling him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.