It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was some research on transfer odds not long ago and it was exposed that it actually takes very little money to swing those odds.

Absolutely right. They are small markets as bookies don’t like taking big bets where some punters have insider knowledge.

If I was Messi & decided I couldn't find any way out, I'd just retire rather than go through the motions.

According to El Presidente, he could leave if he doesn't play for a season. I'd do that, then play in Argentina.

Imo if Messi was to stay it would be because he is ok doing so, otherwise he's either off, or likes money more than football.

Would not be surprising if that threat was yet to be played before this is all over.

I can understand people on here not chilling out though. We have been here before Kaka,jorginho sanchez etc etc, where the information was kindly given but never came to fruition, ITK's are great and appreciated but nothing is ever concrete, I've been around this forum way to many years to take any information as 100%. Let's hope Messi is arriving but don't be surprised if its next season not this..
There is no guarantee we would wait 12 months, as good a player he is we should be moving on if the deal can't be done this time around.

that’s exactly how it works lol.... if you ever look at 2 teams winning for example in 2 scenarios. Like NBA. There are only 2 outcomes if the odds are “even” they don’t offer both teams at $2 they offer both teams around $1.80. Essentially guaranteeing them 20 cents on either side. They shift these odds depending where the money gets placed so ensure they’re always in profit
On Betfair u would get evens the pair........wouldn't pay attention too bookie odds they will just be undercutting the exchange odds....

Betfair exchange is a good indicator but as has been said the transfer markets are very thin and won't take a huge amount too shift the odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.