It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what he's going to do obviously, but thinking it through it makes basically zero sense that he'd change his mind at this point. He has legitimate reasons to leave, like wanting to win another Champion's League in the few years he has left, and the only thing that's changed since he sent his fax is that it looks like his buddy Suarez is going to Juventus. He's going to fly his dad over from Argentina and decide less than 24 hours later to give it a shot with Ronald Koeman? It's not like Barca have any money to improve the squad if he stays.

To be fair, it's not so much betting against City. Liverpool had 2 spells of winning over 15 league games on the spin last season - whack £30 on every game for them to win and you're going to be better off. I will say that I've never been happier to lose the money when they lost to Watford and especially Arsenal when they couldn't get the 100 points. That just after the CAS result - what a few days there were!

What's your approx winnings on each of those £30 bets mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.