It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
given Messi can leave for free according to some there is quite a lot posturing and meetings and negotiation...
I tend to think both side is lying and getting a high transfer fee out of City is their main aim which the two camp will share between each other.
No chance, if a large fee is involved , I think we will walk away.

How else would he release the video other than Barca tv, unless it's an interview with Spanish tv station ?
I’m sure any number of Spanish or Argentinean tv stations would be happy to give him a few minutes airtime. I mean how long does it take to say thanks for the memories I’m off.

I have no idea what he's going to do obviously, but thinking it through it makes basically zero sense that he'd change his mind at this point. He has legitimate reasons to leave, like wanting to win another Champion's League in the few years he has left, and the only thing that's changed since he sent his fax is that it looks like his buddy Suarez is going to Juventus. He's going to fly his dad over from Argentina and decide less than 24 hours later to give it a shot with Ronald Koeman? It's not like Barca have any money to improve the squad if he stays.
From a business point of view I agree but he is human. It may be he has doubts now about uprooting his family, I don't believe he speaks english and is quite introverted so the thought of starting from scratch when he doesn't really need to, the thought of a bad exit from Barca fans after all the years he has been there may be playing on his mind. If he doesn't want his name dragged through the mud he may just decide to take the easy path because he doesn't have anything to prove really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.