It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we expecting an update from Messi today? Getting draining following it but that's my own fault.

Bit odd imo.

Barca tv would be the logical place to say goodbye, I would have thought.
It would but considering the way this is going I’m not sure they would wanna do that. That said if he comes here once it’s sorted they would probably air an goodbye video after that.

I have no idea if Messi is coming to City or staying at Barça.

If he comes, I think most would say we still need a CB, a LB and, at some point a long term replacement for Aguero.

If he doesn’t come, we will need a CB, a LB and, at some point, a long term replacement for Aguero.

Come on Txiki, crack on, leave the commercial dealings to Soriano and Khaldoon

Bit odd imo.

Barca tv would be the logical place to say goodbye, I would have thought.

It would be, but the relationship has broken down with Barcelona. And Bartomeu is hardly going to want him speaking through their official channels to announce he is leaving. That's why reports coming out that he's staying after an hours meeting seem so wide of the mark. If this relationship was broken down, I can't see how anything positive would come out of such a short meeting. Messi may of course just have changed his mind and all was done, but if it was that easy to change his mind how did it come this far?!

If he stays it certainly won't be because he wants to. The facts are he didn't turn up for his PCR test and he hasn't trained with the team. Neither of those are because he forgot or just didn't feel like it.

He wants out and if he stays it's because he's trapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.