It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s Paul Merson saying? That’s what I want to know.
"This Lee Massive, what's he done Jeff? May be a big fish in a little pond in Spain but he comes here and he's up against the likes of Jeff Hendrick, James Tarkatheotter and that Ducurry lad who's gone to Everton".

Whatever happens the whole situation has become a joke, if your going to give someone 500k plus a week, should that not be on our terms and something we should be enjoying immensely.

Even if he comes now, the transfer would be tarnished.

This. All. Day. Long.

We did not finish way behind Liverpool last season because we did not have Messi, it was because we unable to keep it tight at the back at put teams away.

If we sign a top CB and LB and nobody else in this window we will be well set with Kun, Gabby and Raz up front with plenty of options in midfield. If we can add Messi as well then great, but lets get the key positions sorted now and anything else is a massive bonus.
100% agree with all of that. Thats what ive been saying to myself and mates etc.

If I'm Messi and i want to handle my exit carefully, say my piece to the fans and make sure it is heard properly, the last place I'm doing it is Barcelona TV where they have all the editorial control.

I do it in a place where I have control over the editing, I have control over the questions (if it's an interview), I have control over the publishing time and place.

I'd do it in house and put it on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook & Twitter, so my 300,000,000 social media followers can see it & share it.

Agreed. If there was a video through Barca TV at this point then it would be him staying, for sure. And club employees would already be at his house/he'd be on his way to the stadium/training ground right now if there was an imminent video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.