It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree, people on here were defending John Stones for having mental issues.

He simply has issues of his own making. The club have shown incredible patience with him, particularly his manager.

He , John Stones has let Pep down badly, especially after the injury to Laporte.

Get rid, he is a liability.
I generally agree with a lot of your posts bud, and whilst I agree we should get rid, mental issues are a severe disability (speaking having suffered myself in a past life), and maybe Stones did being things on himself, but I think you are being overly harsh in your condemnation of others for understanding what these issues can mean to individuals.

I generally agree with a lot of your posts bud, and whilst I agree we should get rid, mental issues are a severe disability (speaking having suffered myself in a past life), and maybe Stones did being things on himself, but I think you are being overly harsh in your condemnation of others for understanding what these issues can mean to individuals.
I understand, but, if your problems are self inflicted the sympathy can only go so far.

I understand, but, if your problems are self inflicted the sympathy can only go so far.
You are assuming though (and I have no. contrary evidence, other than innocent until proven guilty), that he did 100% bring it all on himself.

Personally, I hope he is moved on this window, and I wish him physical and mental wellbeing.

Whatever the outcome, I believe the club will continue to treat him with humility

You are assuming though (and I have no. contrary evidence, other than innocent until proven guilty), that he did 100% bring it all on himself.

Personally, I hope he is moved on this window, and I wish him physical and mental wellbeing.

Whatever the outcome, I believe the club will continue to treat him with humility
I do now a lot of what has gone on and if it was in the public domain there would be little or no sympathy and indeed quite the opposite.

I do now a lot of what has gone on and if it was in the public domain there would be little or no sympathy and indeed quite the opposite.
Fair dos, but I still maintain mental issues are a real issue and many would give short thrift to those attacking someone suffering from it, irrespective of how it came about.

Anyway, we are disrailling this thread, best we leave it there before the mods wake up.

Fair dos, but I still maintain mental issues are a real issue and many would give short thrift to those attacking someone suffering from it, irrespective of how it came about.

Anyway, we are disrailling this thread, best we leave it there before the mods wake up.
Lol , fair enough!

You stated a guarantee, which is either being able to see into the future or guessing. Not too difficult to understand

It's semantics and this isn't a court of law. It's pretty fair to say Kane will score a shit load of goals if we signed him. As I said you can't worry about previous injuries too much, the medical team will make their call. Everytime he has come back and continued to score so it is logical he would do the same if we signed him. His goal record tells you all you need to know. Quickest to 20 CL goals, World Cup golden boot winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.