It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a coronavirus test coming out to me in the post today.

The Blue Moon attack dogs might have to wait 14 days!
Good bloody luck in using it, I got mine yesterday and they're awfully complicated for use by people who aren't well. I made a right mess of the biological bag and still have no idea how it's supposed to work. It tells you to take the tape off the sticky part whereupon static immediately stuck it to the wrong bit and you can't separate without tearing it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Messi was a free agent, we could sign him outside the transfer window, seeing as he has 'cancelled' his contract whilst the window is open ?

I’m fairly certain the “window” is a period of time you can “register” players. Purchasing a players contract can happen at any time, but you can only make them eligible to play if you register them in the transfer window.
In most cases they coincide, but if you’re a free agent, im fairly sure you’d also need to be signed up in the window.
I don’t know if there is a later date for free agents, but fairly sure its not “at any time”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.