It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fairly certain the “window” is a period of time you can “register” players. Purchasing a players contract can happen at any time, but you can only make them eligible to play if you register them in the transfer window.
In most cases they coincide, but if you’re a free agent, im fairly sure you’d also need to be signed up in the window.
I don’t know if there is a later date for free agents, but fairly sure its not “at any time”.
According to wiki:
Free agents can be signed by a club at any time during the season, if they had been released by their previous club before the end of the transfer window.

So if that is correct, he has cancelled his contract during the transfer window & would be able to sign for us, after the window shuts, if he is correct legally re his contract.

Thinking about it more, I suppose it's just as likely that Messi's camp will release "Based on the statement by La Liga we have no choice but to remain until the end of the contract in 2021".

Why would they release a statement about that? They'd just stay. If anyone commented on it, it wouldn't be the lawyers either, it would be Messi or his dad.

You don't need lawyers to write a letter saying, "OK we give in".

giphy.gif

Oh great, thanks for the tip. I've got them for four of us and have to go to a designated post box an hour before they usually collect the final mail. Seems a little hypocritical I could have it but still have to go out to post it!!!
Watch the video link they've sent you first, doesn't include the bag annoyingly and the bloody instructions just say to seal the bag. There's detailed instructions on how to fold the Amazon box of course...

You and the wife won't enjoy it and your 2 little ones will kick off I'm afraid. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.