It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 1vs1 dribblers in the top 5 European Leagues last season is an interesting read.
1. Zaha 2. Adama Traore 3. Messi 4. Boga 5. Grealish

I do I am very worried about it
I wouldn’t be happy if I was behind Foden and Mathews for a starting spot
Bernardo is in his prime at present and can’t get in on a regular basis
Depends who makes him an offer I guess

Do you think his form warrants him starting on a regular basis though? I know you say he’s in his prime, maybe age-wise but form-wise perhaps not.

To be clear, I also hope he doesn’t go.

Do you think there is any chance Bernardo might leave?

I would be pretty heartbroken if he did.

I quite like the idea of Grealish in Gundogan's position instead. He's got the passing range, his dribbling is fantastic and that's great in a 6 (see thiago) and has no qualms about getting stuck into tackles. Would bring an athleticism to the role.

Do you think his form warrants him starting on a regular basis though? I know you say he’s in his prime, maybe age-wise but form-wise perhaps not.

To be clear, I also hope he doesn’t go.
He was our best player last season and now can’t get in
Sometimes you need a run of games to play your way into form
The next few games define the season
No Champs league is a poor season
If I couldnt get in a team that wasn’t winning I wiould see what was on offer

I would be pretty heartbroken if he did.

I quite like the idea of Grealish in Gundogan's position instead. He's got the passing range, his dribbling is fantastic and that's great in a 6 (see thiago) and has no qualms about getting stuck into tackles. Would bring an athleticism to the role.
Interesting I think we could do with a little more pace and bite in that time
I wonder as time goes on if KDB ends up there is a couple of years

There are better replacements for Gundogan but Grealish isn't one of them. He might be more mobile but he isn't the better passer. Not by a long chalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.