It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be very funny if in 20 minutes he announces something else, but that's not gonna happen. He's gonna say he's staying against his will. Doesn't have the guts.
You've just said Messi bottled it - you're Garry Cooke and I claim my £5

Can someone catch me up ? He has hit back yet la Liga and still wants to leave yet everyone has given up also who is saying what at 4pm

why would His dad come out and make a statement about the fact that the release clause isnt valid and THEN Messi decide to stay?????

They are clearly after leaving and even if his release clause is valid he could just pay outt he last year of his contract and leave (nothing barca can do about that) and then we return it to him in a hefty signing on fee.

They are not going to keep a player who does not want to be there. All these twitter reports are saying they know Messi's mind state - how can they - its impossible. The only person who will do other than the player himself is his dad/agent and he has come out with a statement that says there is no release clause - if that isnt a hint that they want out along with Messi not training/refusing to turn up to his Covid test I dont know what is.

WTF is going on with this place. We have Tolm saying Adu Dhabi have done it, Messi is coming, yet 30 minutes later people are now believing Messi is about to drop a video saying he is staying. Give your fucking head a shake. They have literally just released an official statement saying that his release clause is clearly now not valid and he is allowed to leave Barca. Why would they do that if he was staying. They wouldnt, pure and simple, stop fucking posting twitter shite, wait for actual facts like the release of an official statement by Messi.

Can't make my mind up between him bottling it (2 hours ago he was certain that no release clause was applicable so why not pursue it further?) or has just been made to stay...or both.

Either way, disappointing. I'd still take him on a pre-contract in January to join in 2021, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.