It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is Messi gonna say im off if it is the kid has got fucking balls of steal if he is staying well he is a **** :)

Not going to pretend to be anything other than gutted if he stays.
Tolmie always said it was down to Messi holding his nerve and if reports are true this is where it has fell down.
Barcelona really haven't come out of this whole pantomime looking anything but fucking amateurish.
They should be ashamed of themselves. Football royalty?
They are a sham club and now the whole world can see it.
And I thought the scouser were bad shit crazy, these assholes took it to hole nother level!

If he releases a statement to say he is staying, I would love to know what this little circus has achieved. Normally, its a new contract with enhanced terms. By all accounts he isnt signing a new deal, so what has the useless, little dwarf gotten out of this?

Don't turn on tolmie if he stays, guys. It seems pretty clear that this would be a last minute u-turn, which can happen.

Tolmie was first on this a week before anyone else, he's predicted different twists and turns and he always posts in good faith.

No matter what, it's been a hell of a ride.

fuck him, get me the pitchfork (:

Looks like we’ve been played again. Despite the fact they we have some experienced operators we have a habit of looking very naive in the transfer market, Alves, Sanchez, Jorginho and now Messi (again). We put ourselves in the position where we trust players and agents to keep their word. It doesn’t happen and we end up looking amateurish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.