It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crashed he range rover pissed whilst breaching lockdown fined by club
Sprawled on the floor in Tenerife
Jesus even Merson has described him as a troubled soul

I can’t remember any of our Silva doing anything like that

Only that first one would cause me the slightest bit of worry.

He got pissed on holiday? Hardly "mither".

Paul Merson also said Toure and Silva were both shit when we bought them.

Relying on him to inform your opinion isnt the greatest choice.

Some of the people saying they wouldn’t have Grealish due to his character are also upset that we didn’t sign Sancho, a legend in his own lunchtime who went AWOL from City when we called his bluff and then missed and/or turned up late to training at Dortmund on more than one occasion.
At least Grealish’s indiscretions have been away from football. Unlike Sancho, he has at least been a model professional by all accounts on the training ground and on the pitch.
Not sure where he’d fit in our team tbh but I wouldn’t be opposed to signing someone who is streetwise and with a bit of an edge. I think our bunch of choirboys can be a bit soft at times

Only that first one would cause me the slightest bit of worry.

He got pissed on holiday? Hardly "mither".

Paul Merson also said Toure and Silva were both shit when we bought them.

Relying on him to inform your opinion isnt the greatest choice.

Caught smoking a hippy crack pipe ,smoking cigarettes .He is a proper professional athlete
Like I said earlier maybe he’s grown up
But the Range Rover incident was recent

It would be a very expensive window if we signed Grealish and Koulibaly. Surely someone worth a few bob would be leaving..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.