It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this interview, it's pretty explosive stuff actually. Remarkably critical. I think the chances are literally like 2% but it's not nothing.

For all those mard arsed twats calling him a ****, you are fucking deluded. Legally he can’t move, he isn’t going to pay €700m to leave a year early, and nor will City, it would be madness. He has been very open. Let’s sign him up in Jan on a free ready for next season.

Last edited:
This was obvious 3-4 days ago.
We’ve gone round in circles from the off.
Messi I’m leaving for free - Barca no you’re not.
For all Messi’s talk of I’m leaving no matter what, then to fold so easily.
A complete waste of time.
I knew we wouldn’t pay the fee Barca wanted, it was obvious it was gonna go this way.
I’ve no idea why Messi even bothered doing this when he had no intentions of following it through.

Why is he staying if he's so unhappy, it doesn't make sense.

What a waste of our time having Txiki and Soriano over there. Khaldoon must be livid. Need to get on with proper signings now; Koulibaly and a fast, tough tackling midfielder.
Because he can't leave. A court case would go on for months, way past the October 5th deadline and might ultimately cost his new club £670m

I can't believe people think this is over.

“I wasn't happy and I wanted to leave. I have not been allowed to leave in any way, and I will STAY at the club so that I do not get into a legal dispute. The management of the club led by Bartomeu is a disaster"

"I told to the club, to the president in particular, that I wanted to leave. They know this since the start of the past season. I told them during all last 12 months. But I will stay here because I don't want to start a legal war".

--

>"The truth is that there is no project at this club. They just plug holes as and when things happen. I would never go for a war against the club of my life. That's why I'm staying".

Nope, this was always the bottom line, he was never Going to upset his beloved

“There was another way and it was to go to trial," he added. “I would never go to court against Barca because it is the club that I love, which gave me everything since I arrived.

“It is the club of my life, I have made my life here.

“Barca gave me everything and I gave it everything. I know that it never crossed my mind to take Barca to court.”
So because you think he doesn’t want to upset his family (which I don’t agree with) you think he is a ****? Right.

The whole situation is bizarre. What do Barca gain from this?

If Messi had just penned a new deal after this I could understand the despair, but he’s clearly saying he wants out and can’t leave. This is like if we’d refused to let Sane go, kept him at the club unhappy all of next season and walks for free next summer - doesn’t work out for any party involved.

Feel like this isn’t over yet somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.