It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he has a bit more about him and genuinely loves and respects his kids.

Its obviously of major importance to him hence him mentioning so publically in his interview.

What dont you get?
Moving due to work doesn't mean you don't love and respect your kids though, millions do it

There's only two ways this can go:

1: He's buying time until January until he can talk and sign for someone else without dragging Barca through the courts

2: He's making it clear he wants Bartomeu out in March so the club can move forward, in which case he'll sign a new deal at Barca and stay there for the rest of his career.

I'm now firmly in the number 2 camp
That was it all along , number two that is

Giving him shares of CFG, lol.

Give that to Sterling, De Bruyne and have them on zero salary for City accounts.

Hope we don’t go near this fcukin tart again.

Not arsed personally but some of the giddy schoolgirls on this forum may take longer to recover.
What's with the anger against Messi? He's done everything he could. If Barca sues him and win the case in court, it will be City paying the fine. Maybe we (and his lawyers) have advised him to stay to avoid a court case.

A thought, and only a thought: Is it possible this actually gives Bartomeu a decent out here? He can say “well now I understand Messi’s feelings, we don’t want to keep the player against his will, we’ll negotiate” and look like, actually, he’s done the right thing by Messi in the end but without having caved (or resigned)?

I'm beginning to think his video was a come and get me to us.

How can he possibly play for Barca again after handing in a transfer request, slagging the board off and basically saying the club is a busted flush?

And how many times out of 10 does a player get sold in the last year of their contract?

I think we'll bid for him, test the Spanish Edward Woodward's resolve, if he's as clueless as Messi is making out he'll snap our hand off.

Because he is pushing for change at the club and he is powerful enough to make it happen. Look at the backlash Bart has faced from Messi saying he was done. No new president will dare challenge Messi after this and that’s exactly how Messi wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.