It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
grow up, be a man (not in a chavvy twat way) and take responsibility for yourself in life.

I have to say one of my biggest pet peeves is football fans thinking they know a single fucking thing about players because they see them play football or in the occasional Sun headline.

Lets be clear about one thing, no one here knows anything about Jack Grealish as a person.

I was impressed with him at City but I can't remember him at all in the game at Villa Pk.

I like him because he's got charisma on the pitch and can produce special moments. These players are rare.

In fairness, we were four to the good by half time and they hardly had any possession, so probably not the game on which to base an opinion. :-)

I have to say one of my biggest pet peeves is football fans thinking they know a single fucking thing about players because they see them play football or in the occasional Sun headline.

Lets be clear about one thing, no one here knows anything about Jack Grealish as a person.
Anyone who wears their socks like he does it a knobhead at worst to be fair.

I can't see us signing Grealish, don't think were interested to be honest, just the usual rumours I reckon,
lets move on.

You are correct. I am not saying I know one thing about Jack Grealish. My point was, if he is portrayed as a "twat" or "cnut" by the papers or blogs it may mean he is only emotionally stunted and it is something he can grow out of if it is the case.

Let's also be clear, some portrayed as "top men" by the media are also huge pricks that care nothing more for themselves.

Not sure why you decided to take issue with anything I've said. All I did was offer someone an explanation on why he may come across as some think he does. Ive neither said he is a good or bad person. And, moreover, not offered an opinion on whether I would want him at the club, in this post.

You are correct. I am not saying I know one thing about Jack Grealish. My point was, if he is portrayed as a "twat" or "cnut" by the papers or blogs it may mean he is only emotionally stunted and it is something he can grow out of if it is the case.

Let's also be clear, some portrayed as "top men" by the media are also huge pricks that care nothing more for themselves.

Not sure why you decided to take issue with anything I've said. All I did was offer someone an explanation on why he may come across as some think he does. Ive neither said he is a good or bad person. And, moreover, not offered an opinion on whether I would want him at the club, in this post.

Sorry, I wasn't taking issue with you post above all the others, it was just the most recent one in a long, long, line about his supposed personality flaws.

Two things we do know for certain is that 1) Raheem Sterling was portrayed as an awful human being before moving here, and he's been beyond a model professional.

And 2) is that journalists and people close to the club frequently talk about the incredible amount of research and detail they put into who players are off the pitch. So if we are interested, I'm confident he's a perfectly nice kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.