It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN reporting that Chelsea are open to offers for ten of their first team players, including Jorginho, Kepa, Rudiger, Zouma and Christiansen

only one good enough for us is Jorginho but I think that ship may have sailed. Wonder if Pep will be tempted though?

SSN reporting that Chelsea are open to offers for ten of their first team players, including Jorginho, Kepa, Rudiger, Zouma and Christiansen

only one good enough for us is Jorginho but I think that ship may have sailed. Wonder if Pep will be tempted though?
None of them are remotely good enough for us. Jorginho was another bullet we dodged

Hes rubbish hence them wanting to get rid and would slow us down more than gundogan does.

Sorry, I wasn't taking issue with you post above all the others, it was just the most recent one in a long, long, line about his supposed personality flaws.
Ah, ok. I misunderstood. I understand. And yeah, we don't know him. Might be a great bloke.

Many on here talk about Tevez being a twat. Read somewhere that Stephen Ireland said he is one of the nicest most generous people you could meet. At Christmas time, Carlos would turn up with loads of flat screen televisions for all the staff at the facility, all the way down to the cleaning crew. I think we are thinking similarly here.

In any event, the point is still the same. Many of us were likely still very clueless at 24.

Shit, I'm 29 and the only thing I've ever driven is a tractor at five miles an hour on an orchard and I still managed to take out a tree.

This guy's five years younger and ragging it around Solihull in a Range Rover with one eye open, slamming Jaegerbombs off the dashboard. I'm impressed.

I like Grealish, would be a good player for us. Yeah hes had his moments but hes been the star player at his boyhood club and all the trimmings that come with that. If he came to City I see no reason he wouldn't buckle down and see the bigger picture. Pep would get a lot out of him and coach him like hes never seen. Dean Smith has to keep Grealish happy or he has the club on his case. Pep would straighten him out I am sure.

hope not from what ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.