It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmies info has been spot on all through this saga, as it usually is. Unbelievable how it all played out to a tune.
For what its worth I dont think its over yet either not unless messi signs a new deal at barca which I just can't see happening. Be interesting to hear what your contacts think TH on the current mood of our board.

I guess that's the $60m+ question - did our board know or even agree to THAT interview being released?
If so, it is definitely only half time in this game.

Well if there is a different outcome then great, however it’s likely this major disappointment will have a major impact on Peps contract situation

If pep bases his contract extension decision on the failure, which was totally out of our hands, to sign a 33 year old player that we didn’t really need.. think he’d go down in the estimation of a lot of city fans

Dont do this iv been up and down like mario in a pipe today dont do this.

I'm too drained to have this saga continue, if this is still alive what are the chances it will happen in silence. Slim to none I guess.
Sad thing is that if anything new happens I'll probably be glued to this again.

Messi said he wanted to leave for footballing reasons, Barca win their league as often as us and our exit out of the C L was just as embarassing in my eyes so not sure why we are much better option. Think it was the money and thats why he bottled, didnt want to go to court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.