It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope Barca starts the season very bad, and gets an icredibly hard group of death. Koeman then will find out what he just took over. Maybe some other players will be fed up and we can look at them..
Just imagine that barca dressing room .

Really hope Barca starts the season very bad, and gets an icredibly hard group of death in cl. Koeman then will find out what he just took over. Maybe some other players will be fed up and we can look at them..
I can’t believe they’ve gone for Koeman
He was bobbins at Southampton and Everton

I don’t know how much power a president holds at Barça - is he not answerable to a board? I cant see how they will be happy with this outcome-unless Barto has convinced them that Messi will come round and accept the situation
I don't know either but feels like if they had reasonable people on the board we wouldn't be where we are now.

Moving on from the whole Messi situation we are obviously in for Koulibaly but I’m interested to see who the third deal @BillyShears mentioned. There hasn’t been any real links with anyone else so it may be a little out of left field.

We all feel let down I get it
We signed the likes of Toure Silva and Aguero and Tevez reasonably easily and stress free
Now we have Messi and Koulibaly and Sanchez amongst others turning us down Or not happening
I wonder why don’t get me wrong I live Khaldoon and our execs I just feel disappointed again
Maybe it’s the beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.