It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his wife and kids loved him and respected all he’s done for them, they’d support his wish to move for a few years.
We’ve been hoodwinked. Pep and the Spafia have been totally done over here and it’s distracted us from signing those quality players Chelsea have bought up.
For me this ends the final point of the Spafia being here, there is no Barcelona left that we’d want here now. Move them on, change direction. Right now it also feels like Pep can go. Does Messi respect Pep so much that he calls him personally and begs to join, but all along it’s just a game? Fuck you Lionel.
This season is going to be very flat. we’re weaker with Dave and Leroy leaving & we haven’t bought anyone to inspire the squad to push on to more.
You're right, it's a shame we are completely and utterly fucked for the next season, we've severely weakened and bought absolutely no-one because our one man scouting and transfer team was too busy fucking around with messi.

I'm going back to supporting chelsea.

If his wife and kids loved him and respected all he’s done for them, they’d support his wish to move for a few years.
We’ve been hoodwinked. Pep and the Spafia have been totally done over here and it’s distracted us from signing those quality players Chelsea have bought up.
For me this ends the final point of the Spafia being here, there is no Barcelona left that we’d want here now. Move them on, change direction. Right now it also feels like Pep can go. Does Messi respect Pep so much that he calls him personally and begs to join, but all along it’s just a game? Fuck you Lionel.
This season is going to be very flat. we’re weaker with Dave and Leroy leaving & we haven’t bought anyone to inspire the squad to push on to more.

His wife and kids would have survived a few years in Manchester and New York. They still might have to and it will be interesting to see the next moves - will Bartomeu and the Barca board accept what Messi just said? Will they use his rant as an excuse to sell and lower their debt? How will the relationship be between Messi and Koeman? Could still be a few twists and turns yet.

Poor messi. After all he has done to the club he cannot leave even at the age of 33. At 33 players retire. What a demon Bartomau is.
May be it will be good for barca, with youngsters and messi in it. But buying Wijnaldum at 29 and depay at similar age and pjanic. Ii think they never learn. This manager is gonna get sack in 5/6 months.
Poor poor messi.

I'm hoping Bartomeu isn't as stupid as he appears to be and accepts a reasonable sum for Messi to let him go.

That way Messi can do another statement and say something more positive.

Money talks. Big money around Messi will talk following that anti-board rant.

Bartomeu could just not give a fuck. Keep him there and then when he goes at the next election, Messi can go for free. He doesn't get the reputation as the man that sold Messi then. Not that he probably cares about that.

I think it is now or never for City. I can't see us getting him on a free next summer because I think Messi will look to stay if a new president comes in. We have to strike now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.