It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of the it's heard anything about Bayern possibly trying to sign Ilkay Gundogan?

The amount of people, not just on here, who have misread Messi's reference with regards his own family is quite shocking.

I had a colleague today saying he was staying for his family because he had upset them.

No he didn't, you dick. His family were upset because they had supported his decision to leave.

Go on.....u can't just leave us like that lol

The amount of people, not just on here, who have misread Messi's reference with regards his own family is quite shocking.

I had a colleague today saying he was staying for his family because he had upset them.

No he didn't, you dick. His family were upset because they had supported his decision to leave.
I reckon it would be the biggest u-turn in sporting history, if he left, do you really think it's still possible tolmie?

Bartomeu is the major stumbling block and there is only a month left with the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.