It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the club is reluctant to invest in players for pep when we don't know if pep will be here beyond next season?
No.
We will build the squad regardless. For me, the manager for 21/22 is already decided. It's either an extension for Pep or a new person that the club have sorted in advance.
We tend to plan a long way ahead, a proactive rather than a reactive approach.

No.
We will build the squad regardless. For me, the manager for 21/22 is already decided. It's either an extension for Pep or a new person that the club have sorted in advance.

Sam Allardyce likes this.

No.

It would be very interesting to know how the process happens - do they take advice from Pep - If it were me I sure would be at least involving him in the transtion between managers -Id rather it didnt happen at all but he will elave one day - I think he will sign an extension - something says to me that the way the club have been treated by the media and UEFA while he has been here has made him more determined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.