It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously just made up rumour but hypothetically would you swap Mahrez for Bale?
Mahrez has been scoring and assisting a lot in the last year but whenever I watch him I just get the feeling he slows us down.

Obviously just made up rumour but hypothetically would you swap Mahrez for Bale?
Mahrez has been scoring and assisting a lot in the last year but whenever I watch him I just get the feeling he slows us down.
Never. Keep that scrubber wage hoarder at Madrid.

Problem is with the market, at the top end we havnt seen the post COVID pricing settle fully yet so clubs don’t really know how much players are worth, so Napoli for instance are sticking to what the price would have been last year.

Other clubs will be in dire financial straights and sell cheep - but for us that doesn’t really help as the players we are after are not in those teams generally.

I’m not adverse to saving the money this year, moving forward with what we have and letting the market soften as the financial side hits clubs (most will be hit a lot harder than us).

Then we might pick up the type of player we need as more are available as clubs look to raise funds.
This year we need to a solid cb to partner Laporte, also are left back position needs attention.

next year we need a replacement for Fernandinho, possible Aguero. Pep might even leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.