It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said, yes, and people like you tend to blindly repeat it.

However since the Messi rumours started...where's our recruitment?
People like me? Blindly?

You mean people who consider the admittedly limited information we've seen and can use their own brains to decide?

Perhaps some others need the documentary to come out on Netflix to work it out but I'm fine thanks bud. And I never accept anything blindly, I weigh the balance of probabilities and make my own mind up, try it yourself.

Hopefullly thats not the case as it puts business out of our control and in the hands of buyers in for our players. Possibly makes us more lenient with offers for our players. At this point who knows but I trust the club to see us right as they always have. We have the best owners in football.
It’s all about balance i reckon, squad size and balance, wage bill balance, think we’ll have to shift out the likes of Otamendi snd Zinchenko even if it’s onky loan deals, think if the Messi deal is still on it’s a separate entity and that funds have been earmarked for that separate of our other transfer dealings.

People like me? Blindly?

You mean people who consider the admittedly limited information we've seen and can use their own brains to decide?

Perhaps some others need the documentary to come out on Netflix to work it out but I'm fine thanks bud. And I never accept anything blindly, I weigh the balance of probabilities and make my own mind up, try it yourself.

I have, it's why I haven't just accepted it.

The numbers for Messi will be extra-ordinary, it will impact on any other transfers, even if his transfer and wages are amortised it will leave less for other dealings.

I fear it would be the same as Ronaldo at Juventus. One big superstar in a team with weaknesses.

Yes it has been repeated on here that it has no bearing on other transfers with no proof this is the case.

Koulibaly transfer has ground to a halt and looks like we aren't going for anyone else in any other position.

And, pray, where is YOUR proof that it does?

And, pray, where is YOUR proof that it does?

Erm, we got Ake and Torres in early but then since Messi saga there have been no transfers.

This despite needing a centre back, a left back and a long shot possibility of a centre midfielder with just over a week until we play.

I know I'll get slated for not being a happy clapper who agrees with everything the club does but so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.