It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at how Upamecano handled forwards in the UCL trying to break into the penalty area is enough to establish that Stones in that situation would’ve put in reverse and backed into the goal. He’s an absolute useless defender in comparison. Upamecano is the next big thing in Europe.

Yes he will, and you wanna know why? Because Stones won’t have any work to do.
As soon as Laporte got injured, Stones was back to his usual self, not knowing what’s left or right. Players like Fernandinho and Laporte makes Stones look good because they do a shitload of work before Stones even get exposed to an attacker, but once he actually need to do his job, he usually fails or does it very poorly.

It’s insane people still haven’t realized this.
I’m starting to think people can’t even tell the difference in quality between Laporte and Stones. Everyone seem to lose their memory when we’re in the middle of a transfer window. ”Keep John, he’s world class on his day”. And then a month later, everyone’s back on the matchthread wishing we’d cut him lose in the window. People forget, or they smash the resetbutton after the last game of the season. Next season, we’ll see a NEW Stones. Nope, still the same guy.
Calm down ffs

Where did I claim anyone was wrong? I gave my opinion and people piled on so I defended my view.
"Yes it has been repeated on here that it has no bearing on other transfers with no proof this is the case." I took it from there (wrongly or rightly), no biggie bud, we'll just wait and see.

It still amazes me that people think that a club of our size and stature and supported by CFG could only be capable of dealing with one transfer at a time.

Probably true. I'm just saying since the Messi saga it's gone very quiet on any other potential signings. Some might say we keep cards close to chest but that's bullshit, news always get's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.