It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

So they’re fucking about over 10m, wow.
This could be one of two things:

1. Txiki and our management refused to pay Southampton 75m for a 27-year old Van Dijk, and feel they would look stupid to match that figure two years later for a two year older defender.

2. Txiki has a personal grudge with ADL and it’s messing up this transfer big time.
I hope he’s doing what’s best for the club and not let ridiculous and personal stuff get in the way.

Diego Carlos is a brazilian Otamendi and Jose Gimenez has a worse injury-record than Kompany and Stones combined.

Koulibaly is the only suitable option for us. Fuck sakes they need to find a solution to this now.

stop believing every fucking word you read, you are hysterical

It's easy to forget that despite the flaws, with Laporte fit and another winger to stop Sterling being run into the ground we would have been up past 90 points anyway.

Christ, just having Foden in his post lockdown form from the beginning of the season would have made a huge difference.

7 clean sheets in our 10 PL games post lockdown. Currently on a 5 game winning streak.

I'm convinced more business will be done, but I also believe the reason it's slow is because the major problems have already been addressed.
I agree with this, i was as frustrated as the next man with how last season panned out, but i don't believe this narrative that our defence is so bad. We conceded three more goals than the champions last year, with our best defender out for three quarters of the season.

In the majority of the games we dropped points in, our opponents should be having to score five and six to beat us, and that issue lies at the other end of the pitch.

stop believing every fucking word you read, you are hysterical
Fabrizio happens to be one of the most reliable journos when it comes to transfers.
So calm down!
In your opinion, in mine he’s just another bloke on twitter guessing because the club let nothing out.

Romano just steals other peoples rumours and posts them when there's been some corroboration.

He follows all the aggregators, sees when 2 or 3 sources say something and then pretends it's his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.