It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i am not wrong but i have the impression behind the scenes the big boys have been working on deals we have no idea about which in some ways is obvious but KK situation and us not even putting in a bid tells me there is something more at play here than just city haggling whilst we do need areas to strengthen ake and torres are two cracking buys all ready and will bring some much needed quality into the team.

Which is pretty much the point I'm trying to make
With the experience, know how and resources our club have why leave it to the last minute? There are people employed at our club to scout players and negotiate with clubs - yet we leave it with 2 weeks to go

Hopefully I am totally proved wrong
You make out like we deliberately leave it till the last minute. We are not buying produce from a supermarket shelf.

I find it funny that some think buying players is a piece of cake

You make out like we deliberately leave it till the last minute. We are not buying produce from a supermarket shelf.

I find it funny that some think buying players is a piece of cake
I don't but I'm not employed to do it
Some people in our club are and seem to make a bit of a mess going about it
If I left things to the last minute in my line of work o would be underprepared
We don't deliberately do it im sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.