It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day of cheerfulness on this thread. What a happy bunch of supporters we have atm.
You’d think we were going to finish mid table reading the last few pages.
I don't- but surely we have to bridge that gap with the Scousers and we could argue that both teams 2 signings aren't going to do that

Another day of cheerfulness on this thread. What a happy bunch of supporters we have atm.
You’d think we were going to finish mid table reading the last few pages.

Pointless post really. How is striving to get better and improve a negative thing?

Liverpool just added one of the worlds most skillful midfielders to a team who already has the best centreback, fullbacks, defensive midfielder and probably the most lethal wingers in the league.

If we don’t strive for improvement, Liverpool will dominate for years to come and nobody wants to see that.

The official site says we haven't
I admire your optimism but, until we actually sign someone, I'm entitled to also have the opinion that the board have had a poor summer

You're as ITK as me - so the fact we kick off in 4 days without our problems rectified says to me we haven't
So come back and complain after the window NOT before,irrespective of whether we have some "late comers" to enhance the squad.

So who do we prefer Kounde or Koulibaly?
100% Koundé. There’s no denying we need solidity at the back and the likelihood of Koulibaly doing that in the immediate term is higher than Kounde. However, if we signed Kounde and he hit the ground running, we’re absolutely sorted in the back for 6-7 years with him and Laporte. So if we overcome the settling in period, Koundé is definitely more of a perfect fit.
Personally, I even think he’s better than Upamacano but he plays for Seville, where Leipzig are more trendy and in a trendy league (I prefer Bundesliga myself) but Kounde all day for me

So come back and complain after the window NOT before,irrespective of whether we have some "late comers" to enhance the squad.
Which is pretty much the point I'm trying to make
With the experience, know how and resources our club have why leave it to the last minute? There are people employed at our club to scout players and negotiate with clubs - yet we leave it with 2 weeks to go

Hopefully I am totally proved wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.