It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of big blues on here calling people saying ‘new toy syndrome’ and other such bollocks. Facts are facts last year we were poor. And in previous seasons we’ve had genuine world class players all over the pitch. Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Kompany, Yaya, Dinho, players who’d walk into any side. Now we have KDB. Aguero and Dinho I love incredible servants but the former has serious questions re: fitness and the latter just lost the yard that made him a boss. That’s the issue we haven’t replaced world class players not easy to do maybe but that’s what we should be aiming to do imho.

Went on a few Sevilla forums. One of which is very popular. Translated from the news of Kounde to City. Most are of the thought pay the clause or forget it. But many think Monchi could sell because he’d be happy to see a 50m profit on his investment from last summer.
And all would rather lose Carlos than Kounde because how good Kounde will be.
Just thought I’d share.

Anyone think Mahrez would be really good in midfield hes got great vision and can deal with pressing.

No you are talking bollocks, our left backs were exposed last year because Eric wasn't there , if I was allowed to post sniff the cat then I would

I am talking bollocks then.

Must have been dreaming that we got beat 3-1 by 7th placed Lyon from the farmers league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.