It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
gundogan playing deeper and foden/bernardo getting minutes out wide?

Foden and Bernardo both being predominant wingers would mean we have 5 for 2 spots - Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden and Torres. Far too many players to keep happy.

One of them has to be an out and out midfielder next season given numbers. Gundo may well be viewed as a DM option now, but I still think signing another pure CM like Aouar is overkill.

Someone versatile that can cover multiple position i.e Havertz makes sense.

CB 1 - Ake
CB 2 -
LB
CM/
GK (not included, as previously stated)

addition splurge - striker/No10/False 9

The additional splurge is the interesting one. We need to find an heir to Kun and I can see one of two options really one would be us taking HUGE advantage of the current economic climate and getting someone that’s been on our radar before.

The second is an availability option but I recon a youngster who would fit in nicely and I THINK would even lead to KUN sticking around for an additional year to help him settle

Why do you feel the need to call people children? Are you that threatened that someone has a different opinion to you?

I agree with some of your points but the way you make them is embarrassing.
Ffs you and the toy racing car have picked me up on my view about Neymar several times, so I responded to you and him/her. Don’t pick me up on my views if you don’t like the answer. Fucking hell. You can pick me up for swearing now if you like. Just to be clear, Neymar is a cunnt and he won’t be coming to Manchester City, apart from as an opposition player. If I am proved to be wrong in that then I’m sure you will be the first or second to tell me. Now shut the fuck up, please

The additional splurge is the interesting one. We need to find an heir to Kun and I can see one of two options really one would be us taking HUGE advantage of the current economic climate and getting someone that’s been on our radar before.

The second is an availability option but I recon a youngster who would fit in nicely and I THINK would even lead to KUN sticking around for an additional year to help him settle

Lautaro Martinez?

Really surprised to see us not in for Luca Jovic

Heavily linked last year and Madrid want him gone

Had a bad year but he was behind Benzema in the form of his life

Jack Harrison offered a new deal by City, conditional on letting him go back to Leeds for another year.

We want to see how he fares in Premier League and renegotiate up his minimum purchase clause.
For me thats very good news.Whenever I`ve seen Leeds play (yes I know its only in the Championship) and he really could become a very good PL player.Good move by City and hopefully for Harrison himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.