It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about him mate. Blu Oli was saying we could always take advantage of the economic situation and go back to someone linked before?

Yeah it’s a potential option - felix for the same reason but something tells me This might be the option we go for - unless athletico are so deep in financial trouble.......

And before anyone drags messi out of the mist - if Barca were in so much trouble an 800 million loan from Goldman’s didn’t sort them out enough I do believe he would invest personally in the club to prop them up before leaving. If the right club president is in place of course !

Messi is just below Isco and mido in the likelihood of happening for me.

On Lautaro Martinez iv watched Inter Milan a couple of times, the hype is probably from his champions league form was incredible for them against Dortmund and Barcalona. Probably dosent have as many goals in serie a as other stikers as Lukaku for inter is their main stirker, martinez from watching them is the guy who drops deep picks the ball up and drives at defence then getting lukaku in the game with a pass or thorugh ball, has tireless workrate leads the press from the front. Very good in the air scored a few headers. but i believe most the hype was because of his start to the season he fell off a bit after quarantine.

Also if we sign him then the young city fans will probaly love him, nicknamed (The Bull) he has a celebration like dybala, puts his fingers to his head to mimic a bull when he scores.

Little vid if you want to see highlights of him

Last edited:
Torres - signed as Sane squad replacement.
Ake - Looking like he'll be signing soon.
Left Back - ?
Silva replacement - ?
Cente Back - Koulibaly?

I'm assuming the additional transfers will be for the above positions based on players leaving and areas that need strengthening.

Thinking about Silva leaving, I do wonder if we might be in for Grealish or at least another attacking midfielder as there is a squad space available... How we would keep all of those players happy I have no idea, although if the 5 subs rule is confirmed for next season that might help a bit.
Phil and Bernie will cover Dave I think

That is the price though to be fair, when you buy a new TV on 0% finance you don't say it cost only the price of the initial deposit.

What winds me up is when they add on wages or (accidentally on purpose) quote the euro fee as GBP!

Everyone frothing at the mouth with this City are spending 300m this window bs. The wankers over at the Mail know their target audience and are feeding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.