It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you are reacting to what you perceive. If that makes you angry, that's your issue

For all we know he could have been caught short and touching cloth was imminent
It maybe, but to me he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but Manchester.

Stones should be given the chance to resurrect his career, or play Garcia and make it clear that he has a future here as a central defender in the Premier League. These are for sure very talented players, and we should be able to manage them to get their full potential at our club.

Sometimes stuff happens that's beyond our control or beyond what we know so we can not conclude too much but we surely should not be playing Otamendi or Fernandinho. That's clearly ridiculous.

I don't see any talent at all in Garcia as a cb. But if it exists & he starts showing it then no problem. I think he'll get Pep fired if he plays enough games

Stones has proved he can do it, & isn't doing, which is very annoying.

The quality of this thread has been notably poor in the last few pages. People seem to be descending into hysteria.
last few pages ?, the state of the transfer thread is fucking awful, it really needs looking at ,because nowadays it isn't fun, there is page after page of whining whinging self entitled i want it now ,throw my toys out of the pram babies all over it, possibly the worst "its quiet transfer thread" weve had, it used to be funny(in parts) i come to read "news" not the same posters crying like babies over and over and over and over and over ect ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.