It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
His contract ends in a year, they are in deep financial trouble and they are gonna loan him?

He'd presumably sign a new contract before going on loan.

If I was Puig, that's what I'd do. Koeman would be long gone by the time he gets back.

Looking how Koeman's Netherlands played and his comments it seems he wants to turn Barca into some Liverpool mock. Puig is physically not strong enough for that kind of play.

Koeman is doomed to fail... La Masia has been set up to produce technical possession based players and turning the main team into a different direction will not end well for him.

Primarily yes but that doesnt mean he wont play games in other positions...we could well see Laporte and Ake on the pitch together with Ake at left back or both in some form of back 3

the right sided centre half is important - though I do feel people are righting John Stones off too soon. He has been poor for 12 months and somethings are clearly not right but he has the quality there if we can tap back into it.

The signing of Torres again as he can play left and right (though I belive the player himself prefers the right hand side) gives us more options as the one thing he has over Sane is that adaptability to play either side (Leroy seemed to only prefer the left) -Now it leads to endless possible combinations considering Raz can pay anywhere across the front 3 and Jesus can also play 2 out of 3 positions. ........then we have Kun as well and not playing him in lower level cup games means less impact on him regarding injuries.

The injuries are only part of Aguero’s problem. Hes quite some way past his best now even when he’s fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.