It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will get that "9" we are looking for. Unless we are willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel. If it's not Havertz, Felix or Haaland. Or Martinez, who i am more skeptical of....there just isn't anyone "big" to sign. The options aren't great when it comes to signing strikers this transfer window.

Bale's "best days" are fully behind him. I find him overrated more than totally shit, and would be a waste of money (although he would be perfect at the rags they too would steer well clear)

Last edited:
Bale's "best days" are fully behind him. I find him overrated more than totally shit and would be a waste of money (although he would be perfect at the rags they too would steer well clear)
Ole, Ole, sign him up.

Mbappe would get me moist
tenor.gif

I don't think we will get that "9" we are looking for. Unless we are willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel. If it's not Havertz, Felix or Haaland. Or Martinez, who i am more skeptical of....there just isn't anyone "big" to sign. The options aren't great when it comes to signing strikers this transfer window.
Has Kane had enough of Mourinho’s shit football yet? Does he want to win things or be a star for a bunch of also rans? I have a feeling he’d jump at the chance of working with Pep and competing for trophies. Probably all wishful thinking on my part but he’d be immense in our team and Sergio isn’t going to last forever.

Lewandowski ;). Although that would be more of a short term fix and just as unlikely.

Now Ake is done I think we may have to wait for our an other teams participation in Champs league

Koulibaly has to be the priority but I guess with Napoli still in the competition nothing will happen with that one for a while (though i believe they are 3-0 down fromt he first leg) so they will probably go out - however dealing with their chariman means he could be the last one in (if at all) at the end of the transfer window.

Aouar for the midfield position

Alt Nouri for left back - ni ide if this kid is actually any good

And then there is the big last one that no one knows who it is but its a forward/false 9 - idreally hope for Harvetz but that is unlikley unless he has a very qucik change of heart from Chelski. That would really piss them off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.