It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhian Brewster to Crystal Palace for 25 million pounds plus a buyback option.
Is he this good or Liverpool are just something else when it comes to selling players

they use their bum lickers in the press to hype up their youngsters ?

long list of having “ the next big thing “

IBE
And the cart horse from Bournemouth who’s name escapes me..

Is he this good or Liverpool are just something else when it comes to selling players

Hodgson has managed them and they have recouped most of their money for Benteke from Palace.

Our selling leaves a lot to be desired. I mean compare this to Angelino. We allow Angelino to move on loan and put in a buy price/option. Leipzig get to the latter stages of the CL, with him as one of their most important players and Leipzig turn around and tell us they wont pay the reported £25m that was agreed as part of the loan deal. How do we deal with this? We let them have him on loan again and drop the price of the buy option. We absolutely love having our bellies tickled when it comes to selling a player.

I don't get this 'sound fella' or 'he's a good lad' stuff, what's his personality got to do with his job which should be reporting actual news (preferably backed up by facts)?

Have you not seen the state of the media today. Broadsheets to Twitter it has gone down hill fast. All clicks no credibility, shame it used to have integrity.

If Koundé's release clause is €75m and we were paying about €70m incl. bonuses for Koulibaly I don't think it will be an issue just paying his clause in coming days if we really mean business. Just need verification on his clause however.

Absolute joke Liverpool are literally guaranteed 50-100 m from selling youngsters and dross every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.