It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't pay the money

We apparently were ready to buy Messi or atleast afford his salary.... Pretty sure we will get a CB.

I just want it done quickly, coz the new signing will take to settle in a new league / country

Exactly..it will be interesting to see what their fitness levels are this season. The have gone hell for leather the past 2 seasons ..a drop off would be expected

That article posted the other day regarding their use if certain caffeine methods slong with this rehab drink devised by the ex olympic swimmer have worked wonders

If they dont suffer some type of fitness drop off then it would be unheard off and highly suspicious in my eyes
They’ve got so much asthma in that squad, they’re favourites for next years Tour de France.......

Lol thanks for confirming my point. The experience in that side will have them set for 3-4 years, that's the point. No side in Prem matches that if Koulibaly joins too, do not care one bit for their rebuild nor their recruitments after.
If you’re comparing like with like, it‘s Dippers + potential signings versus City + potential signings.

Nothing In football is set for 3-4 years.

Hoping for Alaba/a Left Back?

We had heard he wants to go to Spain, and then yesterday I specifically heard Sid Lowe whilst discussing with a German football observer on Football Weekly that he DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO ENGLAND.

Said RM and Barca don't have the cash now (as we know) and if he wants to play left back (not centre half) there are issues with other players in the way.

Said Atletico also doesn't have the money so not clear how he can go to Spain now.

My guess is he waits until next summer and joins one of them on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.