It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a video on youtube former Olympia bodybuilder was disscussing Goretzka's transformation said one thing that caught my attention there are some performance enhancing drugs which boosts Testosterone which do not show up on a drug test if you take a minor dose, from what he said you can dope in soccer he put it and your t leavels would be in the high high healthy range which is considered a pass. So an athlete could dope his levels to 900 odd which would mean hed put on more muscle mass and also injuries and burn out wouldnt occur across a season. so basically from what he said Goretzka could be dopping but it wont show up due to his test levels being in the healthy range. I find that super dodgy
Traore likes this ^

Goretzka is fully achievable natural muscle growth. The man has the resources for the best dietician and personal trainer to achieve those goals. Very easy. The second point is no you can’t dope with anabolic steroids during season and get away with it. You need to take Testosterone in between 12-20 weeks. Our current measures are very sensitive to pick out abnormal testosterone ranges, and they have noticeable side-effecrs. The only method is off season use but post cycle your endogenous levels will plummet so that can be easily exposed as well. Overall it is extremely unlikely he has used any anabolic agents.
Plus newbie gains. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory though ;)

What is going on haha

Upamecano would have been snapped up months agp if we were in for him. According to Kicker he has a 42 million euro release clause which will activate next summer. Him and Haaland for a combined 100 million in Summer 2021.

Upemacano. Kounde. Laporte.

French Mafia

With Suarez off, i guess that's the end of the Messi situation moving in the next few days. They have got vidal, suarez and rakitic off their book now

Still bad financially, but better now I guess with these departures

Personally wanted this window, not sure about January or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.