It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think our midfield will look better when Bernardo comes back into the fold. I expect he'll be a starter for us when fit.

I don't think it's in any way ideal, but I can't see another one being signed with Gundo/Ferna still here.

I have high hopes for Doyle too and think he should be given a good go this season. I think he's got the ability to be a decent, energetic option in a midfield too alongside Rodri.

If Bernie can come back in and willing to run round like Fern at his peak (back to Bernie 18/19 levels) and play deeper then he could work well playing alongside Rodri, it would negate some of his attacking intent but he could release people playing deeper and would be much better in the press. Him, Kev, Phil and Raz if he has a rocket up his arse or Ferran and suddenly the midfield press would be much better and then it allows the defence and Rodri to read the escape ball and sweep up like we used to do much better. The problem comes when Fern's legs are going, the front 4/5 don't press hard or Gundogan and Mahrez play and they just don't press with the same intensity.

Barca legend and watching him last night playing alongside Fati, he would be crazy to leave there.

What a talent Ansu Fati is, magnificent, Barca have a Messi replacement in the wings.

You're changing the point though, again.

To be clear, this is the point:

If Messi moved to City that would make City loads of money in extra sponsors and fans.

Therefore the "Messi Money" is only available for signing Messi, and nobody else.

Can't we take somebody on loan? A LB on high wages that was once quality but is stuck on a loaded squad. Hell. Anything. Sometimes you get lucky.

Haha love it,there’s only a City fan that could make light of the shit from yesterday,we are unique that’s the truth,made me smile that mate and I hadn’t done much today before reading that,fair play !
Assuming she’s still alive, she’s probably too arthritic to give a decent shake these days.

Like for like at LB then! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.