It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're changing the point though, again.

To be clear, this is the point:

If Messi moved to City that would make City loads of money in extra sponsors and fans.

Therefore the "Messi Money" is only available for signing Messi, and nobody else.
That's what you believe, I don't agree.

Fans maybe another 12 months before anyone can go into the stadium, the economy is tanked, don't believe everything will return to normal, things are going to change after all of this and football will need a serious reality check, not before time.

You keep going on about Messi making money for City, that's not correct, any money that he generates HE will keep, not the club, sponsors will be paying Messi's enormous wages and image rights.

Last edited:
A lot of people forget that Silva was used as a winger in his first season and he was 24. Expecting Foden to go in there and play like DS did from 25 onwards is expecting a bit much at rhe present time, I would have thought?

Yes that’s exactly my point. Foden isn’t quite ready for that role. Don’t get me wrong I think he’s brilliant and right now the false winger position suits him really well. Maybe in the future he’ll develop into that Silva role and possibly be even better. But right now, I think we need another top central midfielder. 2-3 years ago we had the best midfield in the world, now we don’t.

I think, once we have a settled back 4 (that's not constantly torn apart with injuries/indentity crisis') our attack will flourish.
You can't build on shitty foundations

Agree mate, playing like he’s trying to avoid contact all the time. Nothing seems instinctive as a result. Hard to Criticise him personally given his injuries. Going to be a mangala situation in the end to move him on when we have a replacement

When he first came back last season I thought why are you not getting forward like before I thought must be a fitness issue (fit to play but not match fit fit )but as time went not I thought tactical or mental when then he seemed improved but yesterday was back to near where he was the first few games

I feel really sorry for Mendy, he was amazing at Monaco and he seems like a really nice guy in the changing room, but injury after injury has ruined him. i wonder if its not just physically its ruined him but mentally. Maybe hes scared to try and make those runs which he did at Monaco as he dosent trust his knee, injuries like that would probably affect your mental badly i suppose.
Absolutely spot on mate, the lad was top shop, a truly likeable bloke just hasn’t got his career back on track but we know there is a player there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.