It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's truly amazing how Aguero is all of a sudden considered to be fading, is it because he's not scored while out injured?
I think we would be foolish to expect Aguero to play a whole season. He needs replacing because with each injury he comes back a shade less Kun than we are used to.

Age is against him. Love the fella but we shouldn’t be relying on him.

This injury is dragging on which is a worry. Will he be the old Aguero when he returns? There’s at least the potential of this becoming an issue and he isn’t getting any younger. Obviously we all hope he comes back, regains full fitness, and returns to his best form. I’m pointing towards the possibility that this won’t happen, and if this is the case we have only one experienced back up option. It reminds me of when City fans were pointing out the danger of Laporte getting injured at the start of last season and sure enough the worse happened and fucked up the season. We saw yesterday that Sterling isn’t up to the job and
MUEN claiming our transfer business will be done after Dias while at the same time having another story on their page that we are in talks with Milik (cant say Ive ever heard of him or seen him play)
Milik looking Everton bound for 20m euros, yeah ridiculous isn't it, would add another 60m euros on if it was us buying.

Forget football. You need to decide what you are talking about here because if it's marketability you are absolutely and, without a shadow of a doubt, wrong.

Leave it to City to know if sponsors are interested in Messi or not. Clue...they would be queuing up if he had one leg.
Yes, it’s marketability. Money, money, money. Very little to do with football. And with a high risk of becoming Messi and Guardiola FC.

I know I’m out of step and it’s what most people seem to want.

Yes, it’s marketability. Money, money, money. Very little to do with football. And with a high risk of becoming Messi and Guardiola FC.

I know I’m out of step and it’s what most people seem to want.
I warmed to the idea of taking him now. But if not now I’d be in the leave it alone camp.
I know it’s for free next year, but I say plan now for the future, with young players.
I think the Messi saga with Barca will rumble on. God knows what he’ll choose to do with a different board.

Plan the future without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.