It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bringing in an energetic midfielder to help replace/rotate Fernandinho will be our undoing.

Last season we looked vulnerable when he was moved to defence. We looked slow as hell without him against Lyon. Against Leicester the team fell apart as soon as he was substituted.

I don't know what Pep, Txiki, etc, are seeing that I'm not?

I don't think you are alone tbh.

Numbers in that position?

If he is a striker we only have two, and one of those is 17 years old!!! (Jesus is a forward not a striker)
So what is Jesus now? This place is unbelievable yo justify signing players positions are being changed.

People said We need to sign wingers bcoz Bernardo and Foden aren't one. And then people say we need to Central Midfielders bcoz Foden and Bernardo are not CM.

I don't know how people want us to striker when we have 2 for one position and kne top talent coming up. Injured players will return soon and then thisnshort term striker will eat into wages a foreign spot and fee minutes which Delap deserves

First time id rather have liverpools midfield to ours. First time i dont see ours as the best.
Lost peak ferna and peak silva and not been adequately replaced.
All theirs are now at their peak or even approaching so we do need reinforcements there to anyone thinking otherwise.
Get a decent CM and he hides a lot of deficiencies elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.